http://www.littlebendheritgefarm does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information’s, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information’s or any other material displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information’s or offer in or in connection with the services herein.
You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any materials shall be at your sole risk. http://www.littlebendheritgefarm reserves the right, in it’s sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the service or the materials.
THE SERVICES AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY http://www.littlebendheritgefarm ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND http://www.littlebendheritgefarm EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS IN NO EVENT SHALL TO http://www.littlebendheritgefarm BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDI-RECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHAT’S OVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, THE MATERIALS AND THE PRODUCTS.
http://www.littlebendheritgefarm respects the rights (including the intellec-tual property rights) of others and we ask our users to do the same. http://www.littlebendheritgefarm may in appropriate circumstances and in it’s sole discretion, terminate the accounts of users that infringe or other-wise violate such rights of others.
Here at Little Bend Heritage Farm we love comments. It helps us to learn how to better serve our community. But if you plan on commenting here, you need to know a few things first.
- We reserve the right to delete any comment. You do have freedom of speech on your own blog, however we reserve the right to delete anything we consider inappropriate for our site. By posting here you agree to be respectful of others and their ideas.
- Comments may not be off-topic, libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate my sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. I reserve the right to delete any comments I feel fall under these categories.
- Feel free to debate. But keep it clean and respectful. If you only want to start arguments and be rude to other commenters or the blog writers, your comments will be deleted.
- By posting your comments I retain the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
- You retain ownership of your comments. I do not own them and I disclaim all liability that may result from them. By commenting on my site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights and you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You are allowed to post your own blog links in the comments but only if it adds to the conversation. I will delete any comments that are for self promotion or general out-going website links only.
These rules not only pertain to blog comments but also to Facebook comments as well on our Facebook Fan page.